New Blog Engine, New Host
I've finally moved my blog to a static website -using nanoc and nanoc_blog. Old URLs should still work but the files were extracted with wget from the previous Wordpress setup; they should be considered legacy pages. At some point I will convert the most acessed content to the new format, hopefully.
If you are new here and looking for something specific here is a list with some recent posts from the old blog:
- How to Write a Repository
- Expressiveness Omnibus
- One Mock Per Test Considered Not Awesome
- Some Thoughts on Database Integration and Domain-Driven Design
- ThoughtWorks Australia TeamHug 2010: Why Enterprise Architectures Suck
- Thoughts on Abstractions: Part 2 – Abstractions in Your Domain
- ThoughtWorks Sydney Open Geek Night this Wednesday!
- Thoughts on Abstractions: Part 1 – Abstractions Everywhere
- Everyday Tales: We Call it Unit for a Reason
- Agile Architecture: 4 Common Strategies
I will change things over the next days but this is the first step towards a cleaner and easier to maintain blog.
If you find any problems please let me know.